Cookies and Privacy Policies
This policy sets out how the information about you is collected and used by Showstopper, strictly in accordance with all current data protection laws, including the EU2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
For the purpose of the EU2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Showstopper Fashion Ltd D16AK06 Dublin Ireland.
For any privacy related queries, please contact sales@Showstopper.io
The personal data you share with us will only be used for the specified purposes documented below and will never be shared with any third party.
Where we use the terms “We” “Us” “Our” and “Showstopper” we are specifically referring to Showstopper Fashion Ltd.
Information and Data Collected from you
Showstopper collects the following personal data from you:
We may collect the following information:
- Data you share with us when finalizing an order and purchasing goods or registering with our website
- Data we receive about you from other accounts or sources
- Data we collect as you browse or use the services offered by www.Iamashowstopper.com
- When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. These data may include your:
- Device Registration Data (for example, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device or advertising ID, IP address, operating system, and browser type),
- Device Settings (for example, your language preference)
- Mobile Carrier
- Information about how you use the Services (for example, how many times you use the Services each day)
- Requested and Referring URLs
- Location Data collected through your Device(including, for example, precise location data such as GPS and WiFi information)
We collect Device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, or when you register with an account on Showstopper, we collect certain information that you directly and voluntarily provide to us, including your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including e.g. credit card numbers), email address, phone number, interests, user name, password, and other registration information. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- If you are a registered user you may also be able to adjust your account settings through your user account.
- Please note that, even if you adjust your settings so that your user profile remains private, we will still be able to access and view the information you provide as part of your user profile. If you post information on public areas of the Services, that data may be collected and used by us, other users of the Services, and the public generally, such as reviews, comments, and user content.
- We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Services that allows strangers to identify or locate you or any other information that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
- Additionally, we can receive information about you from other sources, such as, your other online accounts or other websites, including data brokers, social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers. We refer to this information as “Account Information”.
- By logging in to our mobile applications via Facebook or Twitter, or linking your account on our Website to your Facebook or Twitter accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We supplement the data you provide us with data from data append services such as public or social graph data in order to better serve you with content or promotions. We will append this data to our existing customer account information to better understand customers’ interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertising, to increase our customer’s security when using our Website and to comply with our legal obligations, such as sanctions laws. This information may include household size, household income, or profession. This information can be associated with your personal information such as name, email, address, physical address or phone number.
Use of your personal information
The personal data provided when browsing the website www.Iamashowstopper.com are processed in accordance with the current regulations for the protection of personal data.
We use the Personal Information that we collect for the purposes stated below when in line with the preferences you have shared with us:
Improving the Services, Providing Support, and Communicating With You: We and our service providers may use the data you provide or that is collected through the Services to operate and improve the Services, our other sites, applications, products, and services, to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information and notices relating to the Services, to manage your requests to our Customer Service, and to communicate with you about marketing promotions. In general, we may use the data to improve and optimize our Site, for example by generating analytics about how you browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
Managing our loyalty programmes: We collect your Name; Email; Phone Number; Addresses; Date of Birth; Purchase history; Browsing history and behaviour; Device Information; Shopping preferences; Nickname; Cookie identifiers; Internal identifiers; Country. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improving the shopping experience.
We do not have access to or control over cookies, pixels, or web beacons that third-party websites or partners may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites that you visit.
Only after your express and explicit consent, the personal data you provided may be processed for profiling activities or analysis of your preferences aimed at creating personalized content and offers.
Analytics Services: We may also work with third-party analytics companies to help us understand how the Services are being used, such as data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, website, and mobile application analytics, and to assist with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements.
We may use Google Analytics, an analytics service provided by Google or other third-party analytics services providers (“ Analytics Services”) to collect information about your use of the Services. These Analytics Services may collect information about the content you view and your system information and geographic information. The information generated by the Analytics Services about your use of the Services will be transmitted to and stored by the Analytics Services. The information collected by the Analytics Services allows us to analyze your use of the Services.
We encourage you to review your device and Services settings to ensure they are consistent with your preferences, including with respect to the collection and use of information. You may be able to stop further collection of certain data by the Services by updating your applicable device settings, or you may uninstall the Services. In addition, you may choose not to share your location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider/carrier or device manufacturer.
Purchases and Payment Processors: The personal data you provide will be used for the establishment, management, execution, and/or conclusion of the online sales contract. The data you provide will be processed for the purpose of managing the purchase order with reference to, for example, payment, shipment, management of returns, customer support, administrative and accounting purposes related to the management of the order, and the fulfillment of obligations under the current legislation.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address). In case of payment by credit card, the fundamental information for the execution of the transaction (credit/debit card number, expiration date, security code) will be processed by Stripe or, possibly, by companies in charge of the anti-fraud control using an encrypted protocol and without any third parties being able to access it in any way. This information will never be displayed or stored by the seller Showstopper
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us by email, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us describing how you can unsubscribe from receiving further marketing communications from us. If you are a registered user you may also be able to adjust your email settings by logging in to your account and adjusting your account settings.
Social Media and Sharing: The Services may use social networking or “share functionality” or may contain links to third-party social media sites or applications that are not owned or controlled by us. We also may allow you to use social media sites or applications to leverage your existing social media site or application accounts to access features of the Services. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites or applications, depending on the feature.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for, any share functionality or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or application. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites or applications with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites. You are subject to the policies of those third parties when and where applicable.
Sharing your personal Information
The data collected will not be disseminated in any way, but will be treated within the limits and for the purposes described by the employees of the Company on the basis of appropriate operating instructions (for example, administrative, commercial, marketing, legal personnel, system administrators, etc.). Some data processing may also be performed by third parties (for example Google Analytics), appointed as External Data Processors for processing, of which Showstopper relies on or could be used in the management of the contractual relationship, the provision of services offered, and organizational needs of its activities. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
In particular, we may share the information you provide or that we collect in some circumstances as follows:
With Advertisers: We may share your information with advertisers, third-party advertising networks, and analytics companies who may use it to deliver targeted advertisements to you on the Services or third-party websites or advertisers. Similarly, these advertisers may share information with us about you that they have independently gathered or acquired. We may also share encrypted versions of information we have collected in order to enable our advertising partners to perform data analysis or for advertising-related use.
With Our Partner Programs: If you are directed to the Services through a third party, we may share certain information back with that third party, which may include information such as name, email, and value of purchase depending on the type of relationship or Services utilized.
For Marketing Campaigns: From time to time we may disclose certain information (name, mailing address, and non-sensitive transactional information such as your purchase history, amounts paid and products ordered) to marketing companies for trade or rental purposes. If you prefer to opt-out of the use of your personal information by marketing companies for trade or rental purposes, please let us know at sales@Showstopper.io
With Our Service Providers: We may share your information with our service providers who work on our behalf. For example, these service providers may handle payment or credit card processing, data management, customer data pooling or aggregating, feature administration, email distribution, market research, information analysis, shipping, and logistics and promotions management. These service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
As Required By Law or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies: To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties, including national security or law enforcement agencies, if required to do so by law, or if requested in response to a subpoena or court order, we believe in our sole and absolute discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large, or we believe that you have abused the Services by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws or in violation of our Terms of Service. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
The management and storage of Personal Data will be carried out on servers and/or third-party companies duly appointed as External Data Processors. Your personal data may be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even in countries outside the European Union. The transfer to countries outside the EU, in addition to cases in which this is guaranteed by an Adequacy Decisions by the Commission, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and opportune guarantees pursuant to Articles 46, 47 or 49 of the Regulation.
The updated list of External Data Processors and other persons authorized to process the data is available to the interested party, following a request sent via email to sales@Showstopper.io
We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Site:
- CATEGORY 1 - STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
- CATEGORY 2 - PERFORMANCE COOKIES: These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site, and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience, and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
- CATEGORY 3 - FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES: These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language, and search parameters such as size, colour, or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt for these cookies using your browser settings.
- CATEGORY 4 - TARGETING COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third-party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
- CATEGORY 5 - SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES: These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options:
- Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
- For other third-party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu
- For any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
If cookies are not enabled on your computer, tablet or mobile then you will not be able to shop on www.Iamashowstopper.com , you will be limited to browsing our products and the content on the site. There are a number of websites that can help you understand more about cookies and how to manage them.Websites that explain more details about cookies, how they work and how you can manage them include
Information we will never collect
We will never collect sensitive personal data such as race ethnic origin, physical or mental health, political or philosophical views or sexual orientation.
We do not knowingly collect information from Children under the age of 13 on our site and children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use or submit information on our site.
Storing the personal data we collect
We take all steps necessary to ensure that information we collect is kept secure, confidential and stored on servers, hidden behind firewalls and always password protected.
We use the latest in Secure Server Technology ( SSL) to protect your data to the highest standards.
Data that we collect from you may be stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area. Please be assured that it will only be processed by staff operating for Showstopper or one of our trusted suppliers for processing your payment details or fulfilling your order. By submitting your data online or in one of our stores, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing of your personal details.
You have the option to save your credit or debit card details once your order has been processed to make future orders easier. However you will need to enter your card’s 3 digit security code for every transaction for security purposes. It is your responsibility to keep all passwords associated with Showstopper confidential and secure. We will never email or telephone you to ask for your security information or log on details.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the right to your personal data on Showstopper. This means you have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you at any time.
- Request that Showstopper change or update out of date personal information which we hold about you.
- Have personal data we hold about you, deleted from all of our systems
- Receive a copy for personal data which we hold about you transmitted to another party
- Restrict the processing of any or all of your personal data
Please email sales@Showstopper.io for more details. If you do request any of the above, Showstopper reserves the right to verify your identity and request that you provide proof of identity.
You may wish to stop interacting or engaging with us across any or all of our social media platforms. Please let us know if at all you wish to stop engaging by emailing sales@Showstopper.io
Sale of the business
In the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company, we reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of the Policy and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.